Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ACK! Neglect.

I'm sorry I haven't posted in like, a million years. It's just that I went to Ottawa and completely forgot I even HAD a blog. Okay, so, anyhow, Ottawa was funnn! I went to the Rideau Centre.. lots of mall, like, 4 stories. NO JOKE! :-). And I went to Build-A-Bear! THE FUNNEST PLACE ON EARTH! Except it was different than regular build-a-bear because it was FRENCH! Which was way cool. Even th0ugh it was wayy more expensive than English BAB. But it was worth it. Even though I dont get to keep it. I'm pretty sure Heather doesn't read my blog so I can say this. I bought her a BAB for her bidflay. And it was really, really, really, really expensive. With it's cute clothes and stuff. But thats okay, cause I <3 her. Mmhrm... So, I'm gonna kill Nicole and Yukey at some point today. Because neither of them invited me to go see HD with them last night. Yes, I wanted to go see Hilary Duff, but no one is allowed to make fun of me for that without making fun of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of people that went to see her yesterday. So, hah. Anyhow, if you're reading this, you probably already know how weird I am anyhow, so it will come as only a minor shock that I wanted to go see HD. If you didnt know how weird I am, I have one question, how long have you been living under a rock? Now, my little blondy, if you happen to be reading this, I would like you to post a comment because yoou never have. Actually, I'd like everyone to post a comment. So post a comment now. On Saturday, I will make a whole bloggey post devoted to everyone who posted comments so far (and up until then) I will write a big long messagage about how much I love you all. And then, for a good... uhm... incentment if thats a word, I will give a PRIZE to whoever posts the first comment using their own name (not anonymous) on this post.
<3Katryna

7 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Chelleurs said...

hey Kat chelle here. Honkeydory blog. lol honkeydory is a funny word. But your word is funnyer right Kat?
anywho love ya
CHELLE

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Yukey said...

Hi Katryna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Jack said...

im not blonde!





you've never been roller-skating?!?!?!?!?!?!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Kat said...

When did I ever call you blonde Jack? And of course I've been roller skating, what drug are YOU taking?

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jack said...

on the twentieth line

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Jack said...

if uv been roller skating than y doesnt it say so on ur have you ever thing

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya!! you probably enver been roller skating and you don't want to admitt and that's why you told jack that you went roller skating... just admitt it!!! and besides, if you went roller skating, why doesn't your thing say you went roller skating?? huh? huh>???!!!!

-pepsi man-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home