Monday, July 17, 2006

Frost and Glow

Ahhh, frost and glow, totally the best highlighting product a girl could use. I was thinking of my higlights when I stood in Heather's washroom today looking in the mirror. I had to look again to make sure it was me. I have changed so much since Lord Roberts that I doubt people would recognize me if only seeing me for the first time since January 13th. My looks have changed, but also my personality and outlook on life. I can't describe it, because it's all happened so gradually that those who were around me most likely didn't notice. All I can describe for you guys is that I'm not the same girl I was at Lord Roberts. Take a look at my picture on my profile, then take a look at me now. Teehee, I wanna find baby pictures so I can post a string of my life pictures. I've really changed since then. :P

7 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Yukey said...

Haha nobody comments on your blog! -devilish grin-

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I think I know who anonymous is....

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Jack said...

go klödi

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ofcourse you've changed... i'll tell you how you changed... you've gotten a little crazy and you think your a little tiny princess that wants to go to a tea party with your stupid little possys and then do your hair and make up and then go up to boys and get rejected by them and then cry all night!!!!! YOU STUPID LITTLE CRAP!!!

-pepsi man-

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Jack said...

i wish knew who he pepsi man was.....

AARON!!!!

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Jack said...

no not aaron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home