Sunday, July 16, 2006

Once Again, I attempt a blog.

Okay, so tonight I was reading Seventeen (proud reader since 2005) and there was this psycho chick who had her mom offed at the age of 14. Yes, I though it was rather gruesome too. Uhm, my whole point here is that she had a blog. I am far from a creepy 14 yr old murderer*, but it sounds like fun. She used LiveJournal, I'm using blogger. It sets me apart from the scary people of the world. And, though I may express great dislike and annoyance about my family, I love eveybody (most of the time) and want only the best for them (sometimes). I have a request to make of all of you. If you are reading my blog, leave me a comment. And keep in mind, even if you use a fake name, I can track your IP address. I'm gonna fiddle around with my blog controls now, so, I will write soon! I hope.

*The 14 year old was not the one who killed her mother, her 22 year old boyfriend and his best friend killed her. Yes, 8 year age difference.

8 Comments:

At 2:51 AM, Blogger Yukey said...

Yay. Hi Katryna! Ish me Yukey. I like your blog :D And I can't wait to meet all of your cool friends in September!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 
At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Jack said...

boo landis

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous eDward said...

Hello Kat Bec Millard-Armstrong :P

Nice site, needs a few posts

 
At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Aaron. said...

I saw the word fiddle and thought you were talking about me. I know, I'm stupid.

Aaron

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Well, we're a little conceited now, aren't we, Aaron?
Good Lord, I'm sleepy. And I have to babyssit in ten minutes. I'll just call her and tell her to come over, I surpose.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! you can't trake me!!!! i'm the pepsi man!!! you biotch~~~~
you wanna be!!!i never want to be your friend cause your a disgrace and never want to meet you cause if you are the girl with black hair..you are ugly!!!! your even uglier than my fish!! and you have no idea how retared my fist looks like !!!

look... i'll try to be nice in this sentence cause i'm a really mean person... ok.. if i were you... i would erase this 'blog' and make a piczo cause in piczo.. you can put pictures and it's way better than a blog... you see, i have a piczo and everyone likes it.. so make one!!!

-pesi man-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home