Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Put Me on Pills

Okay, I should officially be locked up and put on some meds. Like, anything to make me more normal. Not going into details, but for some reason, I was walking around my neighbourhood barefoot. Part of the time I had my eyes closed. I refused to let anyone touch me. My feet were black with soot, and this didnt really happen but it doesn't really matter because no one but Yukey reads this.
Yes Yukey, I love you. You are my hero.

If someone besides Yukey happens to read this, leave me a comment so I can tell you I love you too.

9 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Yukey said...

Aww.. -huggles- People might come from my blog. Since people come to my blog and love it so much they might even click on the link and MAYBE even come and leave a comment!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. nice blog.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Jack said...

hello,

well if im supposed to leave a comment i guess i will. umm nice site. good site. awesome site. (keep working tho) (it could be better) (maybe)

ok

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Okay, everyone else who posted, I love you guys too. It would have helped if you had left your names so I could acknoledge you, but oh well. Well, Jack, you left you name.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Edward said...

Well I don't really want to be loved by you, but you said to leave a proper comment so i will.
Great site Katryna, very well designed

Good luck, your doing great
lol

some2else1 ~ Edward

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interestedhttp://google-index.info/1429.html or http://neveo.info/1036.html and http://indexmachine.info/469.html

 
At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Kat said...

Hey!! I read your blog!!!!YAY!
check out my website: www.thesapphiretragedy.piczo.com
-Kat

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure that yukey copied your site? cause it seriously looks like you copied yukey's... yukey's is way better than your stupid crap...

-pepsi man-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home